Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,947 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Cafe Relaxation [S/Melody][C]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2023 22:42:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Taking some days in the weekend to recover from the whole ordeal in the dream reality of ‘Galar’ after she had to go home the other day, she remembered most of the things about the prophecy and the tapestries though the tapestries do need some studying over. When she returned to the Galarian embassy after the weekend of spending time with her spectral friends, they too missed her when she was gone…other than her Mismagius, Aegislash, and Ceruledge that accompanied her over to the Ancient Tomb. [break][break]

Lucia could tell that the ambassador was tired, so the blonde secretary tells the royal that she’d handle most of the paperwork for her today while Chamomile greets his dearly missed mistress at the office with a big smile and floats around her in excitement. Since she would be getting a bit of time off for this Monday, her Polteageist butler follows her around the streets of Rustboro City. “You missed me, didn’t you? I’m sorry I was gone for long.” An apology was made to the Polteageist as he gives her a nod and an affectionate nudge.[break][break]

They both find themselves a little cafe down the street for some relaxation with having a drink where she enters with the Polteageist floating over to pull out a chair for her at a table where she sat down with Chamomile taking a seat on the table. A waitress comes to take her order as the royal ambassador gives her a drink order of a green tea latte. [break][break]

Her butler watches the waitress leave though he’s curious of the other patrons in this cafe and whether they were immigrants from Galar.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,554 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 4:54:16 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She had a knack for finding interesting people by just walking around in Hoenn. Elise would be her latest victim as the musician walked into the cafe in broad daylight. Not many people paid much attention to her as her hisuian zoroark was casting an illusion over her, however the Polteageist would be able to sense the presence of another spirit. [break][break]

The zoroark would also noticed his illusion was seen through and would alert melody by nudging on her back. She turns to the direction of the pokemon and waves and places a finger over her mouth, she had a feeling such a regal looking woman wouldn't break her composure so easily when the illusion wore off.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,947 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 1:26:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Chamomile gets a glimpse of the ghost type Zoroark since the Polteageist knows it’s a fellow ghost type like he was as he gives his mistress a little poke over the approaching other woman. “Is your Zoroark the Hisuian variant? I don’t have a problem around ghost type Pokemon much since my mother raised them as a tradition from her family line.” The royal begins to ask since she had a Zorua gifted to her by her elder cousin though she had also recently come across another who appeared to be the same as the woman’s Zoroark.[break][break]

“Would you also like to sit with us? Chamomile and I would love your company if you’d accept.” The royal ambassador spoke to the familiar pink-haired woman with a little offer before giving her name in an introduction. “While we’re here, my name is Elise Calcifet. I am actually a huge fan of your music, Miss Miro.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times